2007 Harley Davidson Night Train Custom
This 2007 Harley Davidson Night Train was purchased new buy the owner for $19k, and began a 5 year, and roughly $64k transformation that landed it on the cover of American Iron magazine.
This is the highest quality custom Softail Harley we have ever seen. It is built using only top quality components and hardware. Nothing about this build is done cheaply!
* The Motorcycle features hand built 'Monster' Wheels from Exile Cycles
* Brand new Harley Davidson 'Vintage' styles tyres back & front
* A Baker Kickstart (hidden electric start also)
* Original Matching Numbers Engine and Transmission which have been blue printed
* A high power Morris Magneto
* S&S Carburetor
* Paughco Springer Front End
* PM Brakes front & rear
* Rear Sprocket Brake
* Drag Bars with internal wiring
* Internal Throttle
* Open Primary Belt Drive
* Chain Final Drive
* Engine is powder coated to give 'back dated' look of very early Harleys
* Custom handmade gas tank
* Custom handmade fender
* Custom handmade oil tank
* Custom handmade exhaust
* Custom handmade saddle in leather with hand printed and dyed leatherwork
* Custom paint
* Numerous other hand built details and hardware too extensive to list..